/ London Marathon
The club has been allocated one place for the 2023 race; Motherwell AC members who are unsuccessful in the main ballot may enter the club ballot for this one place.
To qualify for an entry in the club ballot, you must:
* be a first claim Motherwell AC member
* have been a first claim Motherwell AC member on October 1st 2022, the date the London Marathon 2023 ballot opened
* have entered the London Marathon 2023 ballot stating Motherwell AC as your club (rather than unattached or any other running club)
* have a current rejection slip (email or letter) from the London Marathon 2023
* have NOT been successful in the club ballot over the previous THREE stagings of the London Marathon (2019, 2021, 2022)
All rejection slips and emails (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) must be received by midnight on Tuesday 8th November. The draw for the club place will take place at the club prize-giving on Friday 11th November.