Scottish Athletics has now issued the updated Covid-19 Guidance and Framework for Athletics (20 November 2020) . The link to the revised framework is attached.
The key changes to note are:
- Athletes living in a Level 4 area can now travel 5 miles from their local authority boundary to participate in sport.
- Participants aged 18+ living in Levels 0, 1 and 2 should avoid travel to Level 3 or 4 areas to take part in sport.
Please note the guidance on group size and physical distancing remain unchanged in Level 4:
- Age 11 and Under a maximum group size (bubble) of 15 athletes.
- Age 12 – 17 years a maximum group size (bubble) of 8 athletes.
- Age 18 + a maximum group size of 8 athletes.
- Field of play bubbles suspended for those aged 18+ they must follow 2m side by side & 5m single file.