You will be aware of the impending changes to restrictions across Scotland from Monday 26 April, and scottishathletics has now received an update from sportscotland and Scottish Government with further guidance for sport.
The key points to note from the 26 April are:
- All of Scotland should move to Level 3.
- Adults can travel between Level 3 areas for organised sport (including training sessions).
- Competition is permitted with maximum numbers of 200 athletes per day and bubbles of 30. The total number of 200 excludes officials and volunteers.
- Adults must still physically distance in training and competition. However, track races exclusively in lanes are permitted for adults during competition and each lane can be used.
- Where facilities are open, indoor athletics activity can resume in line with group size guidance and physical distancing requirements as set out in our Framework.
Further guidance for event organisers can be found in the Covid-19 section on our website – Scottish Athletics Covid-19 Level Framework