Kit Manager Role Description
· Manage and maintain stock levels of club clothing.
· Explore opportunities and liaise with suppliers to introduce new kit into club stock .
· Distribute club kit to new members
· Maintain and grow the brand of Motherwell Athletics Club through the consistent look of the club kit.
Above role is an ideal opportunity for those with, or seeking to develop:
· Interpersonal/communication skills by liaising with club members, treasurer and an external international supplier.
· Good judgement on procurement decisions to maintain club stock levels with consideration to club finances; Liaising with club treasurer as required.
· Responsibility to oversee the procurement and delivery process.
· Attention to detail to review quotations and kit designs are as per requested; ensuring the brand of Motherwell Athletics Club remains consistent.
· Opportunities to conduct market research and explore recommendations and ideas for new club kit.
If you are able to help us by taking on this role or if you wish any further information, please contact Andrew direct or Jim Smith, our Treasurer.
Their contact details are on the website.
We rely on volunteers and we would be very happy to welcome you on to the Team.