VIRTUAL TIME TRIAL IS ON BETWEEN FRI 17 AND TUE 22 APRIL
Remember this is for fun, and not part of any competition. We will award virtual winners trophies and a virtual wooden spoon.
Please spread the word to our members who are not on social media or who are not into technology. They can email me at email@example.com
Here is how it works.
1. You will get a chance to run a 4 mile measured course (by you) on your own which starts and finishes in roughly the same place (as practically possible), consisting of one loop or a number of loops of no less then half of one mile.
2. Every club member can have a go. We will use the March Handicap sheet for calculations (link attached). If you are on the sheet that estimated time and handicap will be used even if it is a marker or lapsed (**).
3. If you are not on the March Handicap sheet, just let me know what you believe would be your very best 4 mile time so that I can add it to the sheet and work out your handicap. A private Facebook message will do or just email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once you have completed your run just send your time to me (no Garmin records required – I will trust you), a private Facebook message will do or just email me – email@example.com.
5. Send me a photo too if you can. Club kit, serious sports wear or fun attire is acceptable.
6. On the morning of Wednesday 22 April, I will publish the full results in the virtual finishing order along with your photographs.
Thanks in advance for your participation. Joe