Training on Saturday 13th February is at Lanark Racecourse.
3x2K – 2min recovery – on flat grass surface.
The address is Hyndford Road ML11 9WN.
- Head for Lanark – at the top of the main street veer right (signposted Carlisle).
- Go past train station, supermarket and petrol station.
- At roundabout take second exit (signposted Carlisle).
- Go about 1 mile along the road to Lanark Loch.
- Go past this entrance and as you go over the hill there will be a sign for Lanark Racecourse Facility/Scottish Equestrian Centre
- Turn in left and follow the road round to the car park at the all-weather football pitches.
Others in lycra will be there awaiting your arrival.