Reminder – The first Time Trial of the year takes place next Tuesday 9 January meeting at the Boathouse Gym reception @ 6.30 pm.
1. This race is not part of the championship.
2. It does count for markers and the best of your last three times.
3. We are planning to trial a new course which will be tested out again on Thursday night.
4. Remember to wear hi-viz and a head torch if you have one.
5. If you are free to help please reply to the post on Facebook.
We do need a couple of people with torches at the tunnel.
The next Time Trial takes place Tuesday 30th May at 6:30pm from The Boathouse, Strathclyde Park.
Please see the 2017 Time Trial page for handicaps and league tables.
The club will be collecting items for a local food bank at this session. Items required include
- Super Noodles
- Tinned Potatoes
- Tinned Fruit
- Tinned Custard
- Tinned Meat
- UHT Longlife Milk (Whole & Semi Skimmed)
- Long Grain Rice
- Savoury Rice
- Cuppa Soup
Due to a cycling event in Motherwell on Tuesday 23rd May 2017, the Senior Endurance (Road Runners) training shall meet at Hamilton Palace Grounds.
Please be aware of local road closures in Motherwell from 7am ’til midnight. See North Lanarkshire Council for more details.