THE VIRTUAL FEBRUARY TIME TRIAL IS ON FROM SATURDAY 6 – TUESDAY 9 FEBRUARY
There are three options for submitting your time (Garmin or Strava is preferred but a note of your time is also acceptable).
- Post it in MAC Members preferably with a photo so we can remember what you look like.
- Send a messenger message to Joe Hoolaghan
- Email Joe Hoolaghan at email@example.com
Joe will publish the results on Wednesday 10 February on the website and Facebook.
The Virtual Time Trials were quite successful during the first lockdown with an average of 24 participants over the 5 races. So give it a go and set yourself a target for March.
The rules for the championship have been updated to take into account the changes and flexibility required this year. These are available on the website along with the handicaps (https://motherwellac.com/cha…/time-trial-championship-2020) and all members are encouraged to read them.
PLEASE NOTE the following Scottish Athletics Safety Advice:
- Plan your route in advance
- Let someone know when you expect to be back – contact them to check in when you return
- All participants should carry an ICE (In Case of Emergency) card with your name, address, any medical information and an emergency contact number.
- As per UKA Road Running Rules athletes must NOT run with Headphones