THE VIRTUAL MARCH TIME TRIAL IS ON FROM FRIDAY 5 – TUESDAY 9 MARCH
There are three options for submitting your time (Garmin or Strava are preferred but a note of your time is also acceptable).
- Post it in MAC Members preferably with a photo so we can remember what you look like.
- Send a messenger message to Joe Hoolaghan
- Email Joe Hoolaghan at email@example.com
Joe will publish the results on Wednesday 10 March on the website and Facebook.
Eligibility: Only the times of current members of Motherwell AC [on LoveAdmin.com] will count towards the Time Trial Championship.
The rules for the championship have been updated to take into account the changes and flexibility required this year. These are available on the website along with the handicaps [Time Trial Championship 2021] and all members are encouraged to read them.
PLEASE NOTE the following Scottish Athletics Safety Advice:
- Plan your route in advance
- Let someone know when you expect to be back – contact them to check in when you return
- All participants should carry an ICE (In Case of Emergency) card with your name, address,
any medical information and an emergency contact number.
- As per UKA Road Running Rules athletes must NOT run with Headphones