VIRTUAL 5K MACRUN IS ON FROM FRIDAY 14 – MONDAY 17 AUGUST
Our version of the Parkrun is happening this weekend, and hopefully it will be our final virtual event. This can be as easy or serious as you want it to be. I am going to be the tail runner. Here are the details, it is simple.
1. Just find a 5K route which suits you and starts and finishes at roughly the same point.
2. Do the run where and when you want from Friday to Monday. You might choose an existing Parkrun route (Strathclyde or Drumpellier Parks for example).
3. Just post your time and photo (optional) in MAC members or private messenger Joe Hoolaghan or email him at email@example.com.
4. Joe will post the results in finishing order on Tuesday 18 August.
5. Follow the Scottish Athletics Virtual Challenge Safety Guidelines (link attached).
Spread the the word, and have a go!